We’ve been waiting a whole year to say that. And the day has finally arrived. The 14th Evolve Festival starts TODAY. Gates open at noon. We can’t wait to see you.
But a word of caution before you get in the car…
- Don’t forget to pack carefully. Here’s a quick list of things you should and shouldn’t bring.
- Don’t forget your tickets!!! Don’t be that guy who has to drive home and back again to grab them off the fridge.
- Please leave your dog at home. We love your dog too, but your ticket is strictly for one HUMAN, and we’ll have to turn you away at the gate.
- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DRIVE SAFE!!! Once you’re here you can relax, but please drive carefully and respectfully. Be sober and alert. We’ve already had one freak car accident this year (a truck and a generator were the only injuries) – let’s make that the only one.
- Don’t forget that there are undercover police on site. Please be responsible.
- And lastly, please be safe this weekend. Know your limits. Watch out for your friends. Keep your valuables on you. Drink lots of water and use plenty of sunscreen. Let’s all have a fun and safe weekend.
- Now, don’t waste another second. It’s time to Evolve. Need directions?
Can’t wait to see you.
See All News