You gotta sleep sometime.
Evolve is an immersive weekend music and camping experience. With paid festival admission, wristband-wearers are invited to free camping from Friday to Sunday on soft grass in designated camping areas of our fabulous NEW Evolve site.
There will be both General Camping & Family (quieter – shhh.) Camping areas. All camping is a short walk from the stages and parking areas. Full service facilities, including port-a-jon’s, drinking water, and sink stations will be nearby. Absolutely no fires are permitted on the site.
Evolve Safety Guidelines
Provincial fire ban is in effect! Please no fires or open flames! Remember to extinguish and dispose of all cigarette butts. Please be respectful of the environment. Leave no trace…
- No open fires. It’s so important, we’re saying it again.
- Camp only in designated areas. No tents in the woods, please.
- Please leave at least 5 feet between tents. There’s lots of room!
- No camp stoves within 10 feet of tents.
- No smoking in personal tents or yurts.
- No weapons.
- No illegal substances.
- No glass. Bottles will be confiscated at the gate.
- There are no lifeguards on duty. Swim at your own risk. No swimming after dark.
- No Wandering! Please stay within the festival grounds.
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome.
- No fireworks, generators or sound systems.
- Please take the time to recycle.
- Have fun and be respectful of your fellow Evolvers. Be the change!
What to Bring
- Tents, lawn furniture and camp stoves.
- Reusable containers and dishes.
- Sunscreen. And use it!
- Blankets / Sleeping Bag.
- All your friends. And their friends.
- Flags and funky signs to let people know where you are in the campground.
- All the positive energy that you’ve been saving up all year long.
What NOT to Bring
- NO glass containers, or anything IN glass containers (seriously – we want bare feet, not broken glass).
- No portable charcoal BBQs. Propane camp stoves are ok, but keep them 10ft from any tent or structure.
- NO pets please. As always, plastic flamingos are welcome.
- NO fireworks.
- NO drugs. Security will be on site.
- NO stress, bad vibes or attitude.